Saturday, September 13, 2008

First week of school.

Well we made it through the first week of school! it wasn't bad Brett said it's not too much work so far, and he likes his group this semester. Last semester he was the only guy but his group this semester has another guy in it! unfortunately for his old group they got another girl so they had five girls and have a hard time turning cadavers over and things like that.  Brett is studying a lot, but not as much as I thought he would be. I am sure as the semester goes on he will be studying more and more.
Brett at the SHACKS small shacks that sell yummy food breakfast lunch and dinner. Bretts favorite is this warm banana chocolate chip bread made by one of the locals! 
This was the resort view from our room!

  I went on a spouses shopping trip yesterday to 
Roseau it was fun I got some good stuff! I will try to post lots of pics for all to see. There is a hot spot in Roseau (The capital of Dominca) The KFC! Bre
tt made me promise I would bring home some chic
ken for him! the only fast food we have here is a subway on 
campus at school. I am starting to cook things I never thought I could! It's fun! Brett helps me a lot! I love cooking with him! 
We are attempting Debbies home made pizza tomorrow! I am nervous but so far we are doing good!  
 well 
Brett is currently outside practicing
 some football. The semester 5 team b
egged him to play with them this semester. We are only second semester so I guess it's kinda cool to be recruited by the older team... They heard Brett played in college and asked him last semester but he wanted to focus on his studies, this semester he sai
d ok. I am heading out to wath them play I will get some good pics!

No comments: