Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9 09

Hey everybody sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been very busy with school and all our other activities here in Grand Bahama!
Brett is currently taking mini #2. I am so excited for him to come home and not have to think about it anymore. Ross is having a beach bash after the test and that should be pretty fun!
Dance classes are going really well and our recital is June 20. My hip hop class is pretty good, it fun to have a big group to work with.
We made a new schedule for ourselves his go around so we wouldn't feel crammed before our tests and it worked pretty well and we will really see when Brett gets his score back. Brett comes home everyday about 4 or 5 and we go jogging, then get back to studying. It's been good for us!
I was at the pool the other day and a party started for a 75 year old woman named Olga. Some of our neighbors who knew me where there and made me come over I made many ne elderly friends that day! they were actually fun to hang out with! ha ha! All the old ladies made me take all this food back so Brett wouldn't feel left out!
I am not kidding from the weather to the neighbors to the sandy beaches this is a good place for us to be right now. Even though we miss you all we are making some really great Brett and Kellie memories!

I will post again after the test!
-Kellie

2 comments:

Amy said...

best of luck on the test! I hope all goes well. And, enjoy that beach party. It sounds like a ton of fun.

Jil ~ said...

How fun for you!! Make alot of memories now so when hard times hit, they carry you through!! BTW, did you know Parker and Jamie are engaged? They are getting married on August 6th. Love you!!