Saturday, May 7, 2011

One of our date nights this winter... Brett surprised me with a date night to the winter dance night in millenium park. We learned all kinds of dance like the waltz and fox trot. it was one of my favorite dates ever!




Brett by the sky gate aka the BEAN

This is the ballroom that we learned our dances in.

On St. Patties day they turn the river that runs through the city...obviously ....green!





 Another one of my favortie dates was today we went to the Joffrey Ballet!!! the performance we saw was called rising stars. It was a contemprary ballet performance rather than the usual classical wich was really nice. The dances were so interesting and the perfermers used connective movement through out the performance.


We had great seats! we sat in a box with super comfy chairs. I was right on the balcony.

The auditorium was amazing!

This was our box! the curtains closed behind us to give us privacy during the performance!

Today was a great day!
Brett even said he liked the performance! It was one of those performances that people yelled Bravo at the end. and Brett also yelled Bravo... mostly for fun but I didn't mind! The performace was so entertaining. We ate dinner at a nice resteraunt called rhapsody, Brett had a nice steak and I had some yummy goat cheese ravioli!  Like I said... it was a gret day!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kellie! You are on a roll :) Your blog jumping to the top of my updated list always makes me happy :)