Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cinderella's house

About a week or so ago me and my friend tori had to go to Porrtsmouth, a  town just north of us. (well I think it's North.) We needed to drop of our security deposits for our apartments in the Bahamas and so we went to fed ex in Portsmouth. After dropping the papers of a Fed ex we wanted to just walk around the town. And we found the coolest house on the island

This is Mike, We had to go talk to him when we saw this awesome house! The house is made out of concrete and he has worked for seventeen years cementing all kinds of shells all over his house!
Tori said it looks like cinderella's house.
Mike was so nice to show us his house and he searched for a huge shell to give me but couldn't find one not attached to his house! :) Mike told me to come back some time and he will give me one! I am excited to go back sometime. cool huh!

!

1 comment:

Jil ~ said...

That is so cool. It's amazing what talent people all over the world have.