Monday, December 29, 2008

We are home!
We love being back in Utah! it's funny because I feel like we have been through so much and changed so much while experiencing so much of the world and we come home and everthing is still the same. you ask people whats new and usually they say not much. I am glad that we have had so many cool experiences and that things are changing.

My view of change has changed. I like it! I like moving and meeting so many new people and going new places!

We are so blessed! being home has really made us realize how blessed we actually are. With families who love us and the church all around us, and temples!!! It's nice to be so close to the temple. It's sad to see people on the island with huge testimonies but not the means to visit the temple.

It didn't take long for us to get use to the comfort of home. We love being close to our families over the holidays. Although we are excited to move to the Bahamas!

LIFE IS GREAT FOR US!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love ya!