Monday, April 20, 2009

Finals

This morning we woke up as early as we always do and Brett got to studying some microbiology before he rode off into the sunrise to school. Today in about one minute they will be starting mini#3. This is going to be the last mini of the semester and we couldn't be more excited! he still has a final on Wednesday but it shouldn't be any harder than the one today. We are just thankful for the needed break coming to us in about 3 days!

Saturday was Brett's Birthday! He is 26! not to old but getting up there! :)

He was really busy getting ready for this test that I was worried we wouldn't get to have cake and ice cream, but we did. We had a few friends over and had dinner, my first time ever making manicotti ever and making crepes to go in it. then we had cake an ice cream. It was a nice break for the boys to get to relax for an hour or so. Brett got a lot of cards and a dvd Live Free or Die Hard. I am sure we will be watching it soon!

I think it was a good birthday for him, although we are planning to celebrate more over the break by going parasailing! That is something we have wanted to do for a while!
I wish we had a water proof camera to take with us! oh well.

For those of you back home, I will be coming home the 28th of May so I can be there for Matts homecomming and Casey's farewell. If you haven't heard Casey got his call to Tulsa Oklahoma. Matt isn't too excited to come home, I think he want's to be a missionary for life. Sadly Brett won't be coming home until after fifth semester is over which will be sometime in November.

2 comments:

Marriott's said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see you at your brother's homecoming and farewell!!!

Parker and Jamie said...

That's awesome that you get to come home for a bit.. I didn't answer your question from your post from forever ago. We get married Aug 6th. I hope you can make it to the reception. P.s I met one of your friends the other day while canning. Oh man I totally spaced her name right when I was going to write it. Well anyways she had nothing but nice things to say. See you soon!