Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


Last night while Brett was brushing his teeth I hurried and hid a bunch of Easter eggs and his basket around the house! The alarm went of today and he kept hitting snooze! I was like common man! get up and go find your eggs! ( in my head) He didn't know I had hidden any thing, so he mosied to the bathroom and showered and then went out into the living room, I don't think he even noticed all the brigtly colored eggs around the house. Finally I said HEY you have to find all the eggs! It clicked, and he soon was getting all the eggs and finally found his basket, chocolate bunny and candy under the table. In each egg I wrote something that I loved about him or something nice he has done for me, or a fun memory, I loved when he would read them and get a smile on!

It's really different for me be away from Utah on Easter. Even when I moved out of my parents' place mom still made me come over and find my Easter basket full of good stuff. I love those family traditions, and aparently I am keeping this one going. I am glad that we aren't waiting till the kids come to start family traditions, they are so fun!
This week has been a busy one with all of Bretts studying and school stuff, but we managed to get out on thursday night at have a really fun bonfire down at the beach by our house with some really good friends!


It was pretty chilly that night so we all bundled up and got round the fire,
we played the fun game, it is called the fun game because it is really so much fun! we roasted mallows and made smores and it was just so fun! Good friends are the best!


Brett has been pretty sick lately, we thought it could've been a sinus infection so we tried curring it with home remedies, but that never works for him. Finally I called the Doctor and yep we were right it was a sinus infection and the antibiotcs the doc gave him pushed him over the top to recovery!!!! Just in time for all his tests! He has 2 tests this week and two next week and then we are done! over the break we have some big plans, you'll see!





2 comments:

Amy said...

Kellie you're a good wife but next year the Easter bunny should come to both of you. Tell Brett to start planning on playing Easter bunny now so he'll be prepared to pamper you a little too. We have access to a big, and very pink, bunny costume if he'd like to borrow it. LOL!!!

Parker and Jamie said...

It looks like the Bahamas is a blast. We need to come visit you sometime. Hope we see you soon and I can meet Brett. Take care!!