Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi guys,
I know it's been a while so here is what we've been up to. I went back to that dance studio to talk more about teaching and taking classes. It turns out I will be starting a hip hop class the first week in February. I will teach the class and in return I will get to use the studio in the mornings if I want and I can take any class I'd like free of charge. I was pretty satisfied with the answer.
Brett is doing well in school and today had to dress up, In third semester they will dress up a lot and if they don't they will get docked points. He looked so handsome! He rides a bike to and from school every day it's about an 8 minute comute without the wind that is.
Brett likes riding his bike. We love our place it really feels like home and we find ourselves still saying wow I love our house. I love this place.
Sometimes I will have these Ican't believe we are here moments, married, in the Bahamas going to school. But it is a good feeling. Brett's school is in the same complex as a grocery store that's really nice being as I have no car and have to take buses to any store I want. A bus ride here is 1.25 one way. The bus drivers are usually very nice. The transportation for me is an issue. I would like the freedom of a scooter or car. But we just can't live like that now. One day. One Day.

I have really enjoyed the way Brett's schedule has worked out. He is home with me all evenings all saturday and sunday. I love it!

Well I will post some pics later but that's it for now!
Love, Kellie

No comments: