Sunday, February 22, 2009

222 feb 22 09






we rode our bikes to church today. The other churches have church buses that come around and pick up all the members... I think that is kinda cool. There are over 300 churches on this island. Our church building was built only a year ago but the membership is growing rapidly. We have had six baptisms this last two months. Brett and I teach the youth sunday school class. We have only two boys that are 13 in our class but they are really fun to work with. Today our lesson was on prayer and one of the boys said he prayed for a PS2 and eventually got it and that strengthened his testimony of prayer. I thought that was really funny. They are characters. Brett takes charge of the class mostly and I am glad, I think the boys really look up to him...



Our branch is a really great branch.



Tonight Brett and I practiced a medical case. I looked one up on the internet and I memorized my symptoms and he practiced the way he was suppose to talk to a patient, he took my blood pressure and asked about all of my symptoms and he figured out what was wrong with me. He did really good! It was fun to practice!




Brett wanted me to put up our video of our scooter ride. So I am trying to upload our video.


We rented a scooter a lil while ago we needed to travel far and didn't have bikes. so we made a scooter video.


This is the dance studio that I am teaching classes at. Nice huh!
Well the video isn't working but I will keep trying.

1 comment:

Heather said...

All that is missing is you and me dancing on that floor just like old times! I miss places like that so bad! Seems like you are having a blast and you deserve it!