Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance Recital 2009



Friday and saturday we had a great recital at the regency theater here in Freeport Grand Bahama. Here are some of the performances that I was involved with.


So I don't know if my computer or camera has the problem but I couldn't get the videos on the blog. So instead I uploaded them to youtube so you can enjoy them!
Just click on the link and it will take you to the hip hop tumbling and my solo routines.

The dance called never alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q28xPJ4CQk

The tumbling routine called rocking robin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIldwFQA1xc


The hip hop routine right round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffORHY0YMk

Hope you enjoy these! I loved choreographing them and working with the kids!

Kellie

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sooo glad you are still dancing. You are a beautiful dancer and did such a great job. Thanks for sharing the videos.

Unknown said...

Kellie!!! It was fantastic!!! Ah I wish I could have been there :( The kiddos looked adorable in their little outfits. The hip hop routine was bangin'. And you were phenominal in your solo. Awesome job! I loved how Aiden crawled under all the back bends. Way to go on creativity. I was hoping to see Anthony do his back flip, but he must not have been ready. Next time.

Marion said...

Kell, You did GREAT! You are definately a natural on stage. Your classes did good too. I liked the little black girl who couldn't hold still in line. She just kept bouncing up and down like she could hardly wait to have her turn. Love mom

Chelsie said...

SSoooooo cute! Good Job Kell, you're beautiful!! :)