Sunday, June 14, 2009




So although our anniversary is a few months away I want to write a post about someone elses day. Yesterday Brett and I werea able to help with our good friends anniversary Brandon and tori.
Brandon sent Tori and I and Aileen our other great friend on an awesome treasure/ scavenger hunt. some of the things we had to do were handstands in the ocean, dance on the beach with strangers, jump in a pool that is usually heavily guarded by security guards and not get caught. Get a braid put in our hair ( a super touristy thing to do) call Bshows taxi cab service which turned out to be my adorable husband acting like Ben Bailey the Cash Cab guy. Brett talked like him and asked us questions and we won real money on the way to Port lucaya! then we had to solve riddles and puzzles and find clues around town. Tori was so excited at all the clues and gifts and I was so happy to get to go along. It was a fun week, Brett and I put together a video for Brandon and Tori for their anniversary of video clips of them answering questions about the last year.Having the mac is a wonderful thing when we need to do things like that because it has such awesome programs that make videos and slideshows so easy. I can even cut my own music for dance!
We are loving life here in the Bahamas. We are sad and also excited for fourth semester to be over and find out where we will be moving for fifth semester! maybe Michigan, maybe Miami.
Anyway we are having some really great times here!

3 comments:

Amy said...

that sounds super fun. When will you guys know where you are going?

Daren and Andrea said...

Wahoo!!
If you guys went to Michigan and we ended up in Ohio I don't think we'd be very far from each other. We could do holidays together so it wouldn't be so lonely. You guys would be the closest thing to family for me...
Hurray! I'm so excited for you guys but bummed you won't be in the Bahamas. Thank goodness for vacations!

Brett and Kellie Burtenshaw said...

We won't find out until July where we will be! that would be cool if we are close to each other!